CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 3, 2008

A very happy Halloween

Well, here I am- finally getting to our Halloween post! It was a pretty busy weekend and to top it off, I got pretty sick on Sunday- some unknown achy creepy bug that knocked me on my butt for most of the day, but I am feeling better today, so, hooray! To sum up our Halloween, it was a dream come true for me! Every year since I have been married (and that would be almost nine years) I make Wes dress up with me and we always have a fun time passing out candy and going to every party we are invited to. Every year I have had fun but I have also had that sadness of, 'why can't I have a little family to share this with? This would be so much better with children of our own.' Well, this year my wish came true! Kolton is such an incredible little guy and I can just sit there and watch him play and learn for HOURS before I realize I should probably get something done around my house! It is my birthday today, and for the first time in a very long time I can't think of something to wish for when I blow out the candles because I have it all with me right now! Anyway- I am a bit sentimental today- maybe it is because I am on my last lap in my twenties! But, our Halloween (back on topic) started out with us heading up to Grandma and Grandpa's house (on Wes's side) and getting some treats and lots of cute pictures there. Then we came home and passed out candy to the cute kids from our neighborhood. At around 7:15 some of my nieces and nephews came over and I went with them and Kolton to do a bit of trick-or-treating. We had sloppy joes and hot cider at our house for everyone and then we went to my sister's house to watch Indiana Jones. It was a really fun day and, of course, I had to do a smilebox about it- so enjoy!!

Click to play Happy Halloween!
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

6 comments:

weloveadoption

Looks like you guys had a great Halloween. What fun!

Lyman Family

That was so cute, Tabitha! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry you got sick! We sure enjoyed seeing your Mother Goose-y selves at the bowling activity, your little spider is so cute!

lins.e

Happy BIRTHDAY!!! I'm glad your all wishes have come true.. You guys were soooo cute on halloween. Kids really do make holidays so much FUN!!!!

Erin

Happy Birthday! You guys looked awesome! Kolton was the cutest little spider. I am just so happy for you to already have your birthday wish for this year! You guys are such an adorable family.

Unknown

Tab you're so cute! It was fun to see you guys on Halloween. Kolton was so cute! Cora was thrilled to see herself on your blog! Love ya, Mel PS Happy Birthday!

Coppin Crew

Happy Birthday Tabitha! You and and your spider look so cute. I glad you had a great Halloween. I think it was the best one ever especially with the nice weather to go trick-or-treating!