CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

HAPPY T-DAY, EVERYONE!


I just want to say that I am so thankful for everyone who has touched my life this year- which includes all of you and so many more. I could not be more thankful for our beautiful son, Kolton. He lights up my life with his smile and giggle and each day he reminds me why I have wanted to be a mother for so long. I have no doubt in my mind that amazing things are destined for him. I am equally so incredibly blessed to have Kolton's birth mom, Cori, in our lives. Can you think of anything more selfless, more loving, or more giving, than to say to yourself "I know this child needs more than what I can give right now- and I trust you to take him and raise him" I cannot think about Cori without feeling my heart ready to burst with gratitude and I know that so many great blessings are in store for her. (Cori- we love you so much!!) I am also so very thankful for my fantastic hubby, Wes. He is above and beyond the best dad in the world to Kolton. He lights up the house when he comes home from work, and he works so hard to keep us above water and to make our lives as great as they are. He is an amazing priesthood holder and member of the church and I am so proud to have him as my eternal companion. Above all, I am thankful for my Savior and for the fact that he loves me enough to give me all I ask for (even if it's not on my schedule) and that he wants what is best for each of us and is there when we need him. I hope you all have as much to be thankful for as I do this year. We get to go to my Mom's house this year for Thanksgiving dinner- so I am planning on rolling my way clear into the new year! Blessed be the name of left-overs! Love you all!

2 comments:

Erin

So well put. I feel the same way about Ellie. Aren't we lucky to get to experience adoption? It adds a dimension to your life that is truly indescribable and can't fully be understood without actually going through it. Hope you have a good 1st Turkey day with your little man.

Emily T.

Hey Tabitha, hope you guys are having a great holiday weekend.  I enjoyed reading your post, there is so much to be thankful for.  Kolton is so cute and growing.  I scrolled down and saw the growing boy post.  What a handsome guy.  It's amazing how fast they change.  I'm so happy you have Kolton in your family, you guys are amazing.