CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Feelin' Crafty!

Ahh- I LOVE the holidays!! It totally brings out the crafter in me. This year, I am sort of all about the paper crafts since Stampin' Up! has some really cute Christmas paper. Last year was more of a sewing year, and the year before that it was cross stitch. I still plan on sewing some Christmas jammies and blankets for Kolton, though. I guess eight years of being childless has really taught me a lot about how to pass the time (like I even HAVE any now!)- but I confess I am addicted and plan to hold on to the crafty side of me (whom I like to call "Craftitha") for as long as I can. Here are some of my latest projects:



(This one is actually a wall hanging, the ones above it are just cards)
I want to see what everyone else is doing! Happy crafting, all!



2 comments:

Erin

Your cards are so cute. I am way impressed. Now I know where to go when I am in need of some crafty inspiration. Go Craftitha!

Adventures in Petersonland

cute, cute, cute! yeah for stampin up demonstrators! i love your work.
do you know about www.splitcoaststampers.com? i always go there and see what other people have done with su stamp sets. its nice to get inspiration.