CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Happy Birthday, Wes!

Okay, so his birthday was on Monday, but you can't expect me to post the pictures THAT fast, can you?! My husband is the only man in the world who says "I want to sheet rock the basement for my birthday". *sigh* So, I called in the cavalry (meaning my brother, two brothers-in-law, and my dad) and they all worked on getting our downstairs family room done. I can't believe how much they accomplished! Now it's up to me to mud and tape-- ahhh, the gift that keeps on giving- that's what I'm all about! :)

This is my dad and my brother Larry- both a bit high on sheet rock dust...and my bro-in-law, Scott- not putting up with their crap :)

Obviously it was a bit dusty to take a picture- but you get the idea...Wes and my bro-in-law Jim at the end of the night- lookin' good!
The birthday boy- 31 and counting- what a hottie!

So, to add to our great week, Wes's sister and my brother (who are married) celebrated the arrival of their newest baby, Madison! She is number four and has two brothers, Kaden and Zach, and a sister, Ali. I am so excited for their family! She is very adorable and so tiny! I can't believe Kolton was actually smaller than that when he was born. So, here are some pictures of the little cutie pie:

Here is her mommy, Jae Lynne (she'll kill me for posting it- but I think it's adorable!)

Here I am- the proud aunt! Isn't she completely precious?!

All in all- we have had a super duper five days and we look forward to Anniversary #9 tomorrow! Yes, November is a crazy month for us- but what better time to be thankful, right?! :)

2 comments:

Lyman Family

Happy Anniversary, Happy Birthday and Happy New Baby! Wow, what a week. I don't envy you the taping and mudding job, I've done enough of that in my life to know what a messy time it is. But you go, girl!

Coppin Crew

Happy Birthday Wes and Happy Anniversary to you both! Tell
Jae Lynne and your brother congrats for me. I never knew Wes was such a handyman! The gate, the entertainment center, and the family room; they are all AWESOME!