CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

My Husband is a Genius!

So, in the past I have discussed this gate that Wes made for Kolton (Well, he made it so that Kolton cannot plummet to his death down the stairs, anyway) I am so proud of him! I just kind of tell him what I want and he just pulls it out of nowhere and makes it even better than I had imagined! For my birthday and anniversary he is making me an entertainment center and I am so excited to get rid of our newly-wed cheap-o Walmart special TV cart! My parents think he should sell these gates- what do you all think?!




And here is Kolton helping daddy with the entertainment center:



9 comments:

Lyman Family

That gate is awesome, wow! Tell Wes we're impressed!

Lisa

That is insanely gorgeous! I can't wait to see how the entertainment center turns out!

Jen

Post it on Craigs list...I bet you could make some money.

A & M Ras

I would buy it. He has amazing talent.

dust and kam

The gate is awesome! I would totally buy one!! (if we had stairs) ;)

weloveadoption

I think he could sell those gates. They are way cuter and nicer than the ones you buy at Wal Mart.

~Our Family~

Looks great.. Good job Wes.. Oh I love the picture of Kolton in the enterainment center priceless... I have a question I would like to teach my boys some simple sign lanauage but don't know where to go to find any do you have any helps for me.. Thanks

Anonymous

I would buy one!! It is really pretty and clever!! No more ugly mesh gates that the kids can push right through!!

Val

I would buy that gate in a heartbeat - it's beautiful - so much nicer than the nasty plastic ones (of which I have since my husband is not a genius handyman like yours). I can't believe how fast your baby is growing - he's too cute!