CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

CALLING ALL (LITTLE) SIGNERS!


Well, here we go! I have decided to start sign-language classes in January. We will have our basement finished by then and I will actually have some space! I am going to do a class for Kindergarten-2nd grade and a class for 3rd-5th grade (if anyone has older children that are interested I can see if I can get enough to do another class). They will be on Wednesdays with the younger class from 6-6:45 and the older class from 7-7:45. (Do you think that is too late? I have been poking other moms for info and that seemed to be a good time for them- but there is no reason I can't move it up) The classes will start January 7th and will run for four months (until May-ish) and will be $30 a month and that will include a t-shirt will their names in asl lettering and a fun recital at the end. I am mostly responding to several people who have been requesting me to do this for years, but I finally have the space and ability to get it going! The class size will be limited to 6 per each age so if you are interested either respond to this post and I will drop off a form at your house or give me a call (most of you have my number, if not, let me know and I will call you!). I think it will be a lot of fun and I have been wanting to do it for a long time. So let me know if you are interested! Thanks!

4 comments:

Jen

I wish we lived closer. J would love to do something like that. The twins sign a little bit. "more, please, milk." I wish I knew more myself. I bet you do well with that class. Good Luck.

A & M Ras

If you ever need some extra help let me know. We sign at our house a lot.

Anonymous

YAY!! count us in!!!

Anonymous

Jayce would love this! Sign her up, please!