CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

On the mend

Well, three days later he seems to be doing better, thankfully! He LOVES the pink amoxicillin (however you spell that) so he is definitely doing better. I don't know if it is because he is sick, because he did this last time he was sick, but he is on this 'growling' kick and I got a short video of it. I think it's pretty darn cute and he waves 'bye bye' at the end! (sorry it's a bit dark) Enjoy!

2 comments:

dust and kam

Awww... he is so cute! And smart!

Oh yeah, and I think we have the same carpet! :D

Anonymous

Oh no... so does this mean you won't be coming to hogle zoo with us in the morning. I just sent you an email today! :>

So sorry to hear he wasn't feeling well. You'd never know I lived next door. I'm completely clueless of what goes on in our neighborhood. I should have brought some dinner over so you could pamper your little guy without an added worry of what to feed your hubby!

Ang