CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

We're Goin' to Vegas

Yep, that's right! My sister, Cristi and her son, Johnny, my sister Keli, and Kolton and I are all heading SOUTH tomorrow! We decided to take a last minute trip to St. George to see some relatives and it turned into a weekend extravaganza (thanks for the word, Tiffany!) wherein we will spend a day in Vegas. I am pretty excited to get down there while the weather is a bit more mild and Kolton can't be influenced by what is lying around on the sidewalks (yeesh) but I know he will love the bright lights and water shows, etc. I wish Wes was coming, but he took all his vacation time when Kolton was born and when we went to Bear Lake in August, so it is just a mother-son-sister trip instead! We will be back on Saturday night and I am sure I will have many fun pictures to share! In the meantime, I have completely fallen in love with www.yearbookyourself.com and couldn't help but see how Kolton would have looked as a man in 1964. After I got this picture finished, my computer wouldn't let me load another one so, for now, her is Kolton aka Geeky Magee!...


0 comments: