CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Hooray for Free Things!!







I was shopping at the mall yesterday with my sister, Keli (she is having her Senior pictures taken tomorrow) when this girl came up to me and said that they were really slow at their portrait studio (Kiddie Kandids) and would I mind coming in for a couple of shots of Kolton for practice for them!?! I got a FREE 5x7 out of the deal and, well, see for yourself- could a baby be any CUTER?!! He happened to be in his little Halloween shirt and everything. *sigh* good things happen to those who dress their children, I guess (and trust me- he ALMOST went to the mall in his jammies- but they are Halloween jammies, so I guess that would have been okay, too! LOL!!) Also, we want to give a shout-out to the best birthmom in the world- WE LOVE YOU CORI AND THANKS FOR THE PICTURES AND LETTER!!!! :)

2 comments:

~Our Family~

Cute pictures.. Thats where I'm headed today to take Braxton's 6 month picture.. I love kiddie Kandids... Anyway take care... He is getting so big.. Braxton is too.. Is he crawling yet? Braxton has been really slow he is rolling over and stuff but that is about all. He doesn't hardly get to be put down because when he is down Colton is right there with him.. He is finally sitting up a little by himself.. Take care..

Chambers Clan

Talk about being in the right place in the right time! Gotta love that! And how cute he is. what a great cheeser! My boy won't look at the camera when he knows someone is taking his picture. So frustrating. I have some cute candid shots though! Love the hair too!!