CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 29, 2008

It's official- Kolton is sick, sick, sick



Poor guy! We went to the instacare clinic yesterday because Kolton woke up Sunday morning around 3am with a barking type of cough and he was holding his ear. The Doc said that he has an ear infection in both ears and the croup. :( So now he is on antibiotics for his ears and they gave him some steroids for his lungs to open them up. He did better last night but he is still pretty miserable today. I felt kind of bad taking his picture when he was so sad, but, I think it makes a good memory- his first real sickness. We have been so blessed with as tiny as he was at first that this is the first time he has been sick, so I guess it is kind of a big occasion. So- here is some pictures of him with the cotton in his ears.

8 comments:

dust and kam

Poor kid. I hope he gets feeling well soon!

A & M Ras

I hate when they are sick. I love your new template.

Lisa

Awww, I'm sorry Tabitha! It's the worst when they're so little and oh so sick:( Hope he feels better soon!

weloveadoption

That is too bad that he had to be sick. I can not believe how big he is getting. I remember seeing you guys at the FSA meeting earlier this year when he was first born. They sure grow fast!

Erin

Poor guy! Life is definitely rough for everyone with a sick kiddo.

~Our Family~

Tabitha, Yeah I know Tello and Paula they were my next door neighbors and friends.. We use to hang out alot and do things together. I miss her tons she was always a good friend to me and listened to me cry about not being able to get pregnant.. I miss her tons... She always was happy and made me laugh.. It is a small world.. I hope that Kolton gets feeling better it sucks to have the little ones sick. Both of my boys are sick again, we can't ever seem to get over it once it has got us it stays for awhile.. Anyway thanks for letting me know...

Alleman Family

Yuck! I'm so sorry you're little cutie is sick! I hate it when Bry's sick. The good thing is that we get plenty of cuddle on couch and movie time though! :)

Dianna

Yuck!! Clara had the exact same thing a few months ago: coupe and two ear infections! It was tough for the entire family! Good luck!