CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

What a fun week!


Well, I am on a total spiritual high from the Relief Society general meeting! President Uchtdorf totally made my day with his talk about how we are all doing okay no matter how we feel and that we are all recognized and loved by our heavenly father. I am so thankful for experiences like that- I just don't think that we as women can hear that enough. Well, there's my soapbox for the night! Kolton has now moved on from screaming and has decided that his feelings are better expressed by a cry followed by a huge raspberry (for the lay-person that means puckering your lips and spitting). I have yet to capture it in photo form but it is pretty funny! Also, the scouts came over for a service project and weeded our front flower bed and read Kolton a story..so cute! (Pardon the mess in the picture- I was sewing when they came over.) We went to see my nephew's football game today (GO BOBCATS!) and got some cute pictures of Kolton so, of course, I MUST post them along with a few other cuties of him. So, feast your eyes on my handsome little guy... ENJOY!
Ooodles and ooodles of love from us,
Tabitha

2 comments:

dust and kam

I totally missed the General Relief Society meeting. I am so bummed! But I am glad you had the opportunity to go!

Have a great week!

~Our Family~

Tabitha, Nice to see some pictures and blog update.. I'm going to be changing my blog to private so if you want to be able to view it you will have to leave me your email address so I can add you.. I also have my comments moderated right now so no one will see your email.. Thanks. Kolton is growing... You guys look so happy...