CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Uh Oh!

That's right- Kolton has mastered the art of 'uh oh'. When we purchased the aforementioned ear flap hat he decided he didn't like it on his head whilst in the car so he took it off and held it out to the side of his car seat and dropped it. I looked back at him and he stared right at me and said 'uh oh'! Wes and I were DYING in the car and, of course, made him say it again and again. Unfortunately, Kolton has simultaneously developed a love for dropping things now, whether it is a toy, my camera, or his bowl of cereal...*sigh* but it doesn't stop it from being adorable! Here is some rare footage of this phenomena:


2 comments:

lins.e

wow he is talking early, that is impressive. Jonah likes to drop everything latley too. I give him some cereal in his high chair and he just starts chuckin it and then laughs... little terd. They sure are fun though aren't they? I felt the same way about sooooooo many christmas things to talk about, I just hurried and summarized mine up... but mostly with pictures. So thats a great idea your doing... one day at a time. We will miss you in primary too.

Jen

Kolton is adorable. James and Jakub are always throwing everything from there chairs. I can't seem to keep the kitchen floor clean. I am trying to decide what is worse, waffles with sticky syrup, ham fried rice, smoothies, mac and cheese, the list is never ending.