CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 5, 2008

On the Move...

Oh my! I never could have imagined how busy a 9 month old could make me! I basically devote about 10 hours a day to just following him around and saying 'hot, Kolton!' or 'pet Milo soft, Kolton' or 'uck! No no!' as he attempts to eat Milo's cat food (which looks like cereal, so who could blame him?!) Aside from that- I really just love the excuse to watch him as he discovers and learns. He will focus on one thing for about a minute and then he moves on to something else. When he is really proud of himself (like right now he is playing the piano) he will scream (yes, like a girl- but give him time!) because he wants me to see. At the end of the piano video he shows how he waves bye bye. And his bath time is such a hoot. I end up way more wet than he does and I actually was able to catch him on video this time because Wes was home (don't worry, folks- it's a pg video. Just a bit o' crack showin') So, here is my busy little guy: (By the way- the bath video is having some stress, so it will be posted shortly)