CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

More Christmas, Please!

Three days before Christmas we had the joy of attending Wes's family Christmas party. His mom put in so much work and we had a great time. The grandchildren put on a Nativity which was FABULOUS! My personal favorite part (besides Kolton and Wes as wise men) was when the angel (my niece, Ali) tried to steal the manger and baby Jesus from Mary (my niece, Cora) and Joseph (my nephew, Kaden) which resulted in many tears from poor Ali when she was dragged bodily from the stable scene. Wes was a real trooper and put on my hot pink bath robe, which is the only one we own. Kolton looked so cute in his white little hoodie, although I must admit it was a bit on the Obi Wan Kenobi side of things!

Here he is chewing on the shepherd's crook
Cute Mary and Joseph!
My favorite wise men with their gift of gold~



That night, after much partying, we decided to 'Christen' our new basement by having a slumber party on the floor! We had not seen the Polar Express yet (and, I have to admit, I could have waited longer to watch it- I thought it was a little like the dreams I have after eating way to much chocolate) so we borrowed it from Larry and Jae and set up some blankets and pillows on the floor. Kolton was OUT after about 15 minutes (his bedtime is seriously 7pm until 7am- I hope it lasts!) and when the movie was over Wes and I watched an episode of Man vs. Wild (our new favorite Discovery Channel show) and then crashed. It was fun to have Kolton in between us since he usually won't sleep anywhere but his crib and even though we were kicked and clawed throughout the night, it was all worth it to wake up and see Kolton's AMAZING bed head!





WOWZA!

1 comments:

Lyman Family

Hey Tabitha, James is TOTALLY into Man vs. Wild (he even records them) so let's get together and watch them sometime. All I have to say is I'm glad I'm not that guy's wife, "Bye honey, come back alive after work today, please." Sheesh! I'm glad your basement is done, good for you!