CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wishing there were more to blog about! :)

Man, I have really slacked (for me) lately with the blogging. January and February are so hum-drum and we spend most of our time inside trying to find creative things to do. We have actually had some fun, but alas my camera has stayed in the diaper bag. I am determined to take some pictures this week so I will have something a bit more entertaining to post. :) Last Saturday we were able to go see my Grandma Francis which was great. I have been to see her several times since Kolton was born, but have not had the chance to take him yet to meet her because he always seems to be sick or teething when I go. Anyway, she finally got to meet my little guy and I really think it made her day to see him! My sister, Cristi took this picture with her camera phone, so it is not the best quality, but I am so thankful to have it- now I have a picture of Kolton with all 4 great grandmas! I think I hear a scrapbook page calling my name...

4 comments:

Jen

If she remembers...she will be talking about your visit for days. She loves to have the great grandkids visit.

Erin

That is pretty impressive that all 4 of Kolton's great grandma's are still around. Gotta love those scrapbook photos!

Lyman Family

I wish I had pictures of me with my great-grandmas! That will be a treasure. Way to seize the moment.

Adventures in Petersonland

all of kolton's great grandma's are still around?! thats amazing! how lucky you are to live by family and take advantage of your time together.
i love the elderly! i seriously do. there are times i want to help all these old german ladies cross the street but i know i will get beat by their bags of produce as people dont do nice things like that here!