CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY, KELI!!

It was my little sister's 18th birthday on the 8th and our family all got together at Firehouse Pizza on Saturday night to surprise her. There were about 35 of us all packed into a room that was made to seat 25. Needless to say, the waiters were less than thrilled! It was a rip-roarin' good time (as it always is when my family is involved) and Kolton had a great time trying different kinds of pizza and drinking some of his daddy's root beer.




Aside from the SERIOUS poop-splosion that occured half way through dinner, we had a really great time. :)

Also, I MUST post this picture of Kolton. He was playing with Wes and they were sticking their tongues out at each other so I was trying to catch the perfect picture- and this is what I got:

In the words of 'Po' from Kung Fu Panda, Skadoosh:



0 comments: