CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 21, 2011

Sam's First Haircut *sigh*


I have been putting off cutting Sam's hair for many reasons. The first reason is simply that I hate the way a haircut can totally change a child from a baby to a toddler. I am not ready for that yet. Second, I am completely inept at cutting hair and didn't want to butcher the poor kid. Third, I am completely in love with his perfect little angelic curls and the way they frame his head when he sleeps and after his bath. *sigh again* So, tonight I realized that the task could be put off no longer. So, rather than using clippers, as Wes would prefer, I just pulled out a pair of scissors and decided that I could handle giving him a 'trim'. Thankfully, the process was quick, Sam was happy as always, and he maintained his curls (ahthankyouverymuch!!) After a quick bath and a slathering of Baby Magic I realized that my baby hasn't left me just yet *sigh of relief*. He is still my perfect little angel and I couldn't imagine life without him!


What a handsome kiddo!


Be ye warned- there be butt crack in this here collage.

3 comments:

Christensen Family

Very cute. :D

Erin

I can't believe how much hair Sam has. What a cute little bugger! I was thinking the same thing about your handsome guys getting so big. Can't believe Kolton is 3! We miss you guys too. Is there still a chance you might move back?

Feint

Aww!!!