CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

What a lucky mom I am...

Sam has been having a hard time sleeping tonight and Kolton, who is currently sick with strep throat, BTW, came in to me and said, 'Mom, I read Sam 'Jejus' (Jesus) book (it's a children's board book bible we have) and he need bottle" and he handed me a little scoop with some formula in it that he had retrieved from the bathroom counter. After that, he walked right back into their room and back into his bed to sleep. Every day I am completely entranced by my boys and in awe of all I have been given!

3 comments:

Lisa

Okay, that is SERIOUSLY sweet! I just want to give him big squishes! I guess you'll just have to do it for me, okay?

aeron

COULDN'T GO WITHOUT SAYING "I LOVE KOLTON AND I WONDER HOW OLD HE IS NOW". You guys are a great family.
ANDREW- UGANDA

harisjamaludin

wow,,,
this image is very good,,

can you give me a cake ???