CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Let's talk turkey...I mean chicken...

We are not talking about this kind of chicken:


We are talking about THIS kind of chicken:



This post is not for the faint of heart or queasy of stomach, but I feel like if I don't blog about it I am depriving you all of a super funny part of my life at present. As you know from last week's post, Kolton is potty training. A few weeks ago he FINALLY pooped in the potty for the first time and when he looked at it before flushing he said "mommy- it looks like 'cheekin'" Well, we HAD eaten fried chicken tender strips the night before so I guess he had a point. My favorite was when we were at the library last week and he announced loudly in front of the other kids at story time, "mom, I have to go 'cheekin' dinner"...nice.
Well, since that time we don't 'poop' in this house....we 'cheekin'- Truly one of the highlights of my summer- does that make me gross? I don't care! It will probably be called 'cheekin' for the rest of our days.

3 comments:

Jaelynne Francis

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!!!!

Brittney

Ha ha ha! I love it! So glad other people do crazy stuff with their kids. Makes me feel normal.

Michelle and Nathan

Awesome story! Love it! Maybe that's because my dad is a gastroenterologist--but more likely because I have three boys (+ their daddy) here.