CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 16, 2010

I { lightning bolt } Potty Training!!

I couldn't think of a good opposite to I { heart } something, so lightning bolt seemed to fit. It has been going on for over a month, folks. Between the back and forth trips to Utah and Kolton and I getting sick, I don't know if this will EVER end! On the plus side, I cannot get enough of him running around in his little undies. He has NO butt whatsoever so they are always too big for him. Slowly, but surely, I think we will get there. In the meantime, I will just have to keep my mop and carpet cleaner at the ready as well as lots of treats and good potty-time books, tracking charts, stickers and dance music. Here's to mommyhood!!!






This is him eating his potty treat with the gold star on his forehead!
Even Milo got in on it!!


2 comments:

Lyman Family

Tabitha, I have three words: 3Day Potty Training by Lora Jensen. Okay, so that's more than three words. It's an Ebook you can buy and download and it worked for me, my friend and my sister-in-law.It's an intense three days--a "booty camp" if you will--but so worth it. You can get it online! Good luck! Hang in there!

Michelle and Nathan

Hang in there. This too shall pass. I loved the pic of Milo. Did he use up all of the TP? Did he put on a new roll? ;)