CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 29, 2010

Temples and toddlers, porridge and poses

What a weekend! The perfect weekend! A lot to be thankful for and smile about. I'll let the pics do most of the talking. To start with, my little sister, Keli, went through the temple for the first time on Saturday. That makes her the last out of 8 children to be endowed. It was a really special experience and I am so happy for her!

Keli is the one in the middle with the tan bag next to my dad
The love of my life!
(forgive the underlining right here...can't fix it and don't want to figure out how to)
And this morning Kolton came up to me and handed me the camera, saying, "cute, mom, cute" and, thinking he had taken a picture by himself, I checked the camera and found nothing. I looked down at him to ask him what he wanted and he had struck
...wait for it....
this pose

and he just held it until I took the picture!! I just can't get over it!

Now, even though I am a couple of weeks behind where I started with Kolton, I finally gave Sam his first taste of rice cereal yesterday. Once again, the pictures speak for themselves~


He preferred to use his hands rather than the spoon, but the job got done and he was SATISFIED!!!

And to top off my weekend, Sam now fits into these overalls, which I have had in his drawer since day one in the hopes of this very day!
'I've said it 'afore and I'll say it again' (from the movie Carousel) that I am truly the luckiest mom in the world! At least I feel like it right now...maybe not so much when Sam gets cradle cap or Kolton colors on everything BUT the paper I give him, but for now I am content!

4 comments:

Jaelynne Francis

SOOOOO fun!!! I love Kolton's pose and Sam is sure growing huge! He was in the car seat the whole time yesterday and I didn't even go say hi, I feel like a crappy aunt!

The Hoyt Crew

enjoy..they grow too fast and believe it or not you will miss the coloring on the wall, floor, couch,refridgerator...etc (yes it has happened here!!) :)

Erin

Love Kolton's pose! What a character. Sam has changed so much since I last saw him. Love his cheeks. You are a lucky mom and your kids are lucky to have you too.

Pharis Family Fun!

Quite the pose!! Love it! Your boys are darling! I love the first taste of cereal as well. The pictures are priceless.