CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 21, 2010

My incredibly talented sis (again...)

Well, she's done it again! My sister, Britney, went with us to the Logan temple today to get some family pictures. The grounds were closed *sniff* but we still got some beautiful shots. I realized recently that I have very few pictures of all four of us together and I don't like any of them, so I recruited Britney and her amazing talent at photography to come capture my beautiful family. My boys are seriously the most beautiful children in the world to me (and to everyone else, right?) and my husband just still takes my breath away. I can't help it! I feel like the luckiest girl alive sometimes! So, here are a few of the pictures (she is going to glorify them by editing out the yuckies and smoothing everything out and making colors pop, etc. but I couldn't resist putting some on here anyway!) If anyone would like some great family pictures taken and edited by her, I know she would be very good and very cheap. Her &*#$%@ husband (pardon my French) just left her completely and kicked her out to live with my mom again because he decided he doesn't like the responsibility of marriage and the feeling of being tied down to one woman and she could really use a boost (in self-esteem AND cash) so just contact me and let me know!

This is Britney and I this weekend while we shopped in SLC
A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E.... 'nuf said









2 comments:

~Our Family~

Cute cute.. The boys look so much like you guys!!! I hear that all the time too.. Braxton does look alot like our family... Thank goodness for adoption... Love it.. I'm so glad that I got to meet you guys your are truly amazing people... I'm so glad that you have such a loving and kind birthmom!! Yeah Cori!! You are awesome.. What cute little men you made... Love ya tabitha...

Michelle and Nathan

I LOVE that last pic of the whole fam. You look great! It feels so great to hang up a nice new family photo. Your boys are just adorable! We too desperately need to update family pics--unfortunately, a CA shoot might drive the price up.