CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 12, 2009

Sick Daddy and Baby

Well, after Kolton woke up this morning with most of his little face, hair, and eyelashes covered in boogers, I have concluded that he is officially sick! He has no fever, is eating fine and sleeping fine, but boy is he cranky! Poor little guy- I am not complaining though because he is a bit more snuggly with me when he is sick. Unfortunately, Wes has been sick, too, so yesterday I got to play nurse all day instead of enjoying my newfound freedom at church (I am sans calling at the moment and it is bliss not having to prepare singing time every week!) It seems like this junk is going around and I can only pray that I don't get it! For now, we can look back on better times last week:

Kolton's favorite mischief spot is now the lid drawer in the kitchen- which is awesome when compared with his previous spot which was the DVD shelf (If I had a dollar for every DVD I put away...)



He got to spend some quality time with his cousin, Katie (age 3) at the Wal-Mart fun center. He really didn't know what to think of his car ride, but he loved pushing the button to make it honk. Thanks for sharing your ride, Katie!

3 comments:

Lyman Family

Oooh, I hope Kolton feels better soon. Bethie was sick last week and it was NOT fun! Eat lots of vitamin C, Mommy. I'm glad to see the Mickey car is working again, that dang ride ate my 50 cents two weeks ago! (Sheesh, you think you can trust Mickey and then wham-o! 50 cents gone . . .)

Anonymous

Sorry that your boys are sick. Reilly and Lilly are both sick, too. No fun! I am happy that you are enjoying your freedom, but we are missing you like crazy in Primary. You were the bomb!!! Also, are you still going to do the sign language classes?

Anonymous

Ick... so sorry he was so sick. Hope he's on he mend by now. So many people have been posting about sick kiddos. Hope it doesn't come this way.

Jenny... you are SO dang funny. Hope you check back on these comments (trusting Mickey and all!!!)

Ang