CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 15, 2008

We send our love to all!


Happy Valentine's Day to everyone yesterday! Wes and I took advantage of our last Valentine's Day at home alone by watching the movie "Invasion" with Nicole Kidman (we give it two thumbs up!) and ordering pizza and lounging in our PJ's all night! It was actually quite romantic and very relaxing. We have both been pretty busy what with getting ready for the baby and working as much as we can so we can easily transition into parenthood! I have been sewing a bunch (see picture) and am making all the bedding for the nursery, so that is giving me plenty to do and Wes finally got the bulk of the wood for the crib (oak!) so he can keep on going with that. I finally got my camera cord to fit so I could download some pictures from my camera to my computer. I normally use CD's but my CD drive refuses to work, so I have to do it this way! I just found out that my 10 year reunion is coming up **scary!** and it is pretty crazy. Guess I'd better start doing those "Biggest Loser" workouts my hubby bought me for Christmas! Hope everyone had as splendid a Valentine's Day as we did! We send our love to all. We hope to have some "big news" to report soon, so stay tuned! :)
Best Love and Wishes,
The Garners

0 comments: