CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 22, 2008

February 22, 2008



Well, it has been a bit of an eventful morning. Wes was getting ready for his first day back to work and picked up Kolton to change him (what a man, right?!) and I heard him say "congratulations!" and I thought maybe he had pooped again (he did a lot of that last night) but I came out and saw that he now has a little belly button! His cord fell off sometime during the night! Wes was so happy to have discovered it. He went grudgingly to work today (he wants to still stay home with us) but he took several blue bubblegum cigars with him to pass out to "the guys" he works with. Kole has his first Dr. appointment today at 12:00, so I am excited to see how that goes. Thankfully, Wes is taking a couple of hours off so he can go with us. Another exciting event: We got a full eight hours of sleep last night! We went to bed at 10:30 and he woke up at 2:30 and then again at 6:30. It was bliss- for us and him, I am sure!

1 comments:

~Our Family~

Tabitha and Wes.. He is goregous.. Congrats to you. I can't believe how much he looks like you guys.. I'm totally excited that makes me way baby hungry.. Congrats to you guys you deserve it.. Cindy Hull..