CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 24, 2008

HAPPY EASTER!


Well, life just keeps getting better! We have put out about 13 flyers in front of our house on the "for sale" sign and so far all of them are gone and a few people have even stopped by and we just put the sign out on Friday! Easter was so much fun for us- as you can see I got a little "creative" and crocheted some bunny ears for Kolton and the weather was so nice yesterday that he even got to go outside and watch the easter egg hunt! It was his first time going to any type of family party besides a shower, and of course everyone wanted to hold him and love on him. He is so smart! He got this fun little ball that is made out of a bunch of soft rings and he will stare at it for a long time and then reach out and grab it and lift it over his head. I am pretty sure he is over 7 lbs by now and he is also starting to sleep for up to 5 1/2 hours at a time! (celebration!!) We are nothing but smiles in this house and I am so excited to feel the warm weather--SPRING IS FINALLY HERE!! Hope everyone who reads this is doing as great as we are!

With love,

Wes and Tabitha and Kolton-the-Great

5 comments:

Jen

Way to go on the bunny ears! They are way cute on Kolton.

Amy Johnson

You are seriously talented to make that hat! It is so cute on him! I can't believe he lifts that ball over his head already!!! That's great skills going on there! :) Isn't is so fun to show off your baby! I just want to hold him cause he looks so dang snuggly!!! What a cute kid!

weloveadoption

It was so great to see you guys again. I am so impressed with your blog and all your fun updates. Your baby is so cute. I had to come home and get right on your blog so Koby could see pictures of him. Congratulations again and we wish you the best! Great bunny ears by the way!

Shannon

I see that you are still crocheting! You are awesome! I'm so glad that you have a little baby boy to love and hold and kiss! I just know you and Wes are awesome parents! I miss you so much!

lins.e

what a cute kid you have that's so radical!